World Yacht 3hour evening dinner cruise.--,Absolutely Superb. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Probably the best thing we did in our 5 days ( 22nd - 27th Dec 2014) -- Well, that and the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at Radio City. They remembered it was our 5oth anniversary of our very first date together and the DJ asked if he could play a special request for us . 3 course meal was good... Reviewed by:paul W.,
UK, December 2014 Read all 491 reviews » View recent photos »
List Price $148.86 USD N/A
Our Lowest Price $95.00 USD N/A
You save $53.86 USD N/A
Sail along the Hudson River and experience a luxurious night out in New York City! Make your New York City visit unforgettable as you enjoy delicious gourmet food, spectacular views of the Big Apple and musical tunes.
Seeking an upgraded dining cruise experience? Opt for the Gold Premier Package and enjoy an OPEN BAR of beers, wine and sodas. This offer is available EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE - you won't find this package on sale locally in New York City!
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:January and February:
Saturday - Sunday
Friday - Sunday
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
May to December:
Location:New York City
Departure Point:Cruise departs from 41st Street Marina, New York
Boarding - 6pm
Sailing - 7pm
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Depart from easy to locate Pier 81 for an exciting sightseeing luxury yacht cruise!
- Come aboard & treat yourself to the finest cruise dining experience in New York!
- Enjoy elegant dinner service, which features 4-course meal, served tableside - all prepared fresh onboard.
- Let our executive chef & his staff provide you with the highest quality dining experience.
- Catch the most spectacular views of the New York skyline, the New Jersey waterfront & the bridges.
- Get a close up view the Statue of Liberty!
- Receive topnotch service from our staff!
- Dance the night away as our DJ provides a wide range of popular music.
- With a 2-level dining room, a spacious outdoor sundeck, music, dancing & dazzling views, this is the perfect New York dinner cruise.
- Bring your camera to capture the dramatic views of the New York skyline.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $95.00
- Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients served at guaranteed private table. Special offer includes a free champagne toast.
- Code: FALL_WOW
Gold Dinner Package
- Price from USD $126.55
- Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients served at guaranteed private table.
- Code: GOLD
Gold & Window Table
- Price from USD $179.55
- Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Guaranteed window table for great views of Manhattan.
- Code: GOLDWIN
- Price from USD $161.99
- Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed private table.
- Code: GOLDP
Gold Premier & Window Table
- Price from USD $217.69
- Four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas. Guaranteed window table for great views of Manhattan.
- Code: GOLDPWIN
This cruise offers a choice of exquisitely prepared gourmet dinners to enjoy as you sailing along the Hudson River and see Manhattan at night. Enjoy spectacular views of New York's breathtaking skyline as you wine and dine the night away.
The top deck is perfect for romantic moonlight strolls and panoramic views of the sights of New York by night! You'll cruise down the Hudson River, passing Manhattan, up the East River, under the Brooklyn Bridge and head north to towards the United Nations building. On the way back, you’ll sail past the Statue of Liberty and view the Art Deco spires of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings.
This elegant cruise offers two fantastic dining options. Choose the Gold Package and secure your private table, where you will enjoy a four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Alternatively upgrade to the Gold Preferred Package and enjoy an open bar of beers, wines and sodas.
After dinner you can dance the night away to entertaining music provided by either a live band or DJ. You can also simply relax over a drink and enjoy the view. No other New York experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance, premium service and freshly prepared gourmet meal. This New York cruise will create a night to remember that you will be reminiscing for a long time!
The Duchess is our main yacht, 160 feet long and seats up to 350 guests. There are 2 interior meal decks, which are climate controlled and 1 full exterior deck giving you 160 feet of outdoor deck space. The yacht features a baby grand piano on both decks, permanent hardwood floors and a state-of-the-art sound system.
All rates are inclusive of tax, gratuities and fees, so enjoy this premium experience at an incredible value!
A culinary treat from our Executive Chef
APPETIZERS (choice of one)
Caramelized Spanish Onion Tart
Wrapped in puff pastry and served over baby Lolla Rossa, roasted butternut squash and aged sherry vinaigrette
Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
Northern Atlantic lobster, orecchiette pasta, tom yum paste, mascarpone cheese garnished with sesame seeds and a parmesan crisp
Seasonal Green Salad
Red watercress, baby mustard, frisee, Manchego cheese, poached pears, pumpkin seeds, pickled haricot vert and Champagne vinaigrette
Roasted Baby Beet Salad
Tri-color beets served with creamy goat cheese, candied pecans, arugula oil and a raspberry gastrique
Grilled Spot Prawns (supplement of USD$10 per person)
Head-on prawns marinated in mint pesto served with lobster cream and pea shoots
ENTRÉES (choice of one)
Free Range Breast of Chicken
Marinated in apple cider, brown sugar and Brooklyn lager served over creamy polenta with sauteed seasonal vegetables
Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Atlantic salmon served over creamy polenta with lemon beurre blanc and sauteed seasonal vegetables
Double Bone-In Pork Chop
Braised in apple cider vinegar and aromatics served over potato gratin with braised red cabbage, huckleberry compote and sauteed seasonal vegetables
Butternut Squash Ravioli
Featuring brown butter, roasted butternut squash, toasted pumpkin seeds, walnuts and fried sage
Filet Mignon Au Poivre (supplement of USD$10 per person)
Tender hand-cut filet encrusted in black peppercorns, potato gratin, Cognac-mustard sauce, fried shallots and seasonal vegetables
DESSERT (choice of one)
Vanilla Bean and Meyer Lemon Cheesecake
With caramelized apple, forest berry boulis, and mint
Chocolate Ganache Cake
Served warm with crème Anglaise
Fig and Goat Cheese Tart
Creamy goat cheese and black mission figs with a port wine reduction
Colombian Coffee, Decaffeinated, Specialty Teas
*Due to seasonality of ingredients, menu is subject to change