Loved the cruise! Everything was done well - the views were magnificent, the crew was great, the tour guide was funny and very knowledgeable. My husband and I had such a wonderful time, we plan to make this an annual trip! Thank You! Reviewed by:June K.,
USA, October 2012 Read all 29 reviews » View recent photos »
"Celebrate Oktoberfest In Bear Mountain"
Lowest Price From $49.99 USD $37.99 USD
Experience the wonders of fall and celebrate Oktoberfest with us! Enjoy a leisurely cruise as you view the beautiful fall foliage and the historic splendor along the Hudson River. Discover the fun Oktoberfest festivities in Bear Mountain and enjoy a picnic lunch in the park (meal not included).
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
September 18 to October 24
Saturday and Sunday
Location:New York City
Departure Point:Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
Departure Time: 9am
Cancellation Policy All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Spend the day in beautiful Bear Mountain.
- Cruise up the Hudson River as you admire the gorgeous Fall Foliage.
- Relax and take in the sights of this fall wonderland.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at Bear Mountain State Park!
- Join in an afternoon filled with music, dancing, food and more (admission to Oktoberfest included).
- Sail past the Palisades, Grant's Tomb, and the George Washington Bridge.
- Cruise past the Cloisters and the Tappan Zee Bridge before traveling up the scenic Hudson River.
- Visit the Trailside Museums and Zoo, Iona Island Estuarine Reserve and Bird Refuge, Perkins Tower and the Merry-Go-Round and pavilion at the park.
- Stop for lunch at Bear Mountain Park (meal not included).
- Bring your camera for unforgettable photo opportunities on the Hudson River.
Board at 9:00am and sail past the Palisades, Grant's Tomb, the George Washington Bridge, the Cloisters and the Tappan Zee Bridge before traveling up the scenic Hudson River to historic Bear Mountain.
Along the way, admire the colors of fall! At Bear Mountain, you'll have two hours to enjoy the natural beauty. Bear Mountain is 45 miles north of New York City, in the Hudson Highlands.
Trailside Museums and Zoo, Iona Island Estuarine Reserve and Bird Refuge, Perkins Tower and the Merry-Go-Round and pavilion are easily explored during your 2-hour stay at the park.
On Saturdays in October, Bear Mountain hosts its annual Oktoberfest. Join in an afternoon filled with music, dancing, food, vendors & more. Admission to Oktoberfest is included with the tour.
For an additional $14.00, pre-order a box lunch. Your choices may include a cold salad plate that blends tuna, egg and chicken salad, a grilled vegetable wrap, a grilled chicken sandwich, a tomato and fresh mozzarella sandwich or a cold fried chicken platter.
You'll return to Pier 83 at approximately 5:30pm, which will give you plenty of time to enjoy dinner or even a show.
Please Note: There may be no transportation available from the dock to the top of the park.
Redeem your Voucher at our ticket office located on Pier 83 on West 42nd St. & 12th Ave.