"Tame The Beast!" New York City, New York
List Price $27.00 USD $21.00 USD
Our Lowest Price $23.99 USD $19.99 USD
You save $3.01 USD $1.01 USD
What has big sharp teeth, gleaming green eyes and is hungry for speed? It's the Beast! Take a 30-minute thrill ride on this heart stopping "water coaster." Stop near the Statue of Liberty for photos before blasting back to the pier!
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
May - September
Location:New York City
Departure Point:Cruise departs from the Hudson River in midtown Manhattan
Departure Time: Every hour from 10am to 6pm or dusk. Departure times are on a first-come first-served basis.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- See if you can tame The Beast on this 30-minute fun-filled ride on the Hudson River!
- Take a ride on the wild side New York's famous "water coaster."
- Let "Mad Dog," your daring captain, take you for a wet n' wild ride through the New York harbor.
- This 30-minute thrill ride provides high speeds, pumping music and great views!
- Equipped with two 2600-horsepower engines, the 70' long boat can reach a heart-pounding speed of 40 knots.
- Soar past skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45 miles per hour!
- With over 90 speakers, Captain "Mad Dog" pumps up the crowd with popular music and amusing New York "shtick" throughout the ride.
- Bounding over waves, the Beast combines high-speed hi-jinx, great music, a bit of comedy and excellent views of the New York City skyline and its famous landmarks.
- Stop for a close-up of the Statue of Liberty and a quick photo opportunity.
- Don't forget your camera for this thrilling New York sightseeing cruise!
Don't miss the BEAST - New York's very own thrill ride. Let our daring captain, "Mad Dog," take you for a wet n' wild ride through New York Harbor.
Daredevils from all over the world travel miles to experience New York's famous "water coaster" and take a "ride on the wild side." Holding 145 passengers at a time, the Beast is New York's largest and fastest speedboat.
Equipped with two 2600 horsepower engines, the 70' long boat can reach a heart-pounding speed of 40 knots (over 45 mph). With over 90 speakers, Captain "Mad Dog" pumps up the crowd with popular music and amusing New York "shtick" throughout the ride.
Hold onto your hats for 30 fun-filled minutes as you soar past New York City's skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45 miles per hour.
Stop for a close-up of the Statue of Liberty, where you'll have a quick photo opportunity.
Please note: Pregnant women will not be allowed on this tour. You must be at least 40 inches tall to ride The Beast.
Redeem your Voucher at our ticket office located on Pier 83 on West 42nd St. & 12th Ave.