A must do for any first time visitor to New York. The guide was knowledgeable and communicated all points of interest clearly. Reviewed by:Leo P.,
Australia, April 2013 Read all 210 reviews » View recent photos »
"Circumnavigate Manhattan!" New York City, New York
List Price $39.00 USD $26.00 USD
Our Lowest Price $26.99 USD $17.99 USD
You save $12.01 USD $8.01 USD
Taste the whole apple with our 3-Hour New York Full Island Cruise. Sail around the entire Manhattan Island and see it all: 3 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs & over 25 world-renowned landmarks! Admire this city's famous skyline as you capture an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty!
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:See 'Departure Times' below
Location:New York City
Departure Point:Tour departs from Pier 83, New York
April 27- September 2, 2013
10am, 12:30pm, 2pm
September 3 - October 27, 2013
10am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
October 28 - December 31, 2013
(Special schedule Thanksgiving Day, Closed Christmas Day)
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Enjoy our 3-hour cruise around the entire Manhattan Island!
- Admire New York City's skyline, teeming with skyscrapers.
- Enjoy a close-up view of the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island!
- Located on 12-acre Liberty Island, the Statue of Liberty is one of the most universal symbols of political freedom and democracy.
- Enjoy light tour commentary as you sip your favorite drink (drinks not included).
- See 3 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs and over 25 world-renowned landmarks!
- Sail down the Hudson River and cruise around Battery Park.
- Cruise along the East River.
- Sail under the Brooklyn, Manhattan & Williamsburg Bridges.
- Bring your camera for excellent New York Harbor photo opportunities.
Enjoy a relaxed and refreshing 3-hour cruise as you discover the secrets of New York City. You'll circumnavigate Manhattan Island to see it all - 3 rivers, 7 major bridges, 5 boroughs, over 25 world-renowned landmarks and, of course, a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty.
Part entertainers, part historians, our knowledgeable tour guides bring to life the breathtaking sights and the fascinating history behind "the city that never sleeps."
Sail down the Hudson River, cruise around Battery Park & glide up the East River under the Brooklyn, Manhattan & Williamsburg Bridges to the United Nations and back.
Redeem your Voucher at our ticket office located on Pier 83 on West 42nd St. & 12th Ave.