List Price $49.00 USD N/A
Our Lowest Price $44.10 USD N/A
You save $4.90 USD N/A
Attention Sopranos fans! This is the perfect tour for you! This professionally guided 4-hour bus tour takes you through New Jersey's Sopranoland with over 40 Soprano's locations.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Location:New York City
Departure Point:Fashion Avenue, Midtown Manhattan
Departure Time: 10am
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Spend 4 mafia-filled hours touring the sites made famous by The Sopranos!
- Visit over 40 locations in New Jersey's "Sopranoland."
- Take a peek inside the Satin Dolls, site of the fictional Bada Bing.
- See Father Phil's parish.
- Sit on the steps of the diner where Chris was shot.
- Visit the spot where The Sopranos character, "Big P***y," spoke with the FBI!
- See Pizzaland, the Muffler Man & other sites from the opening credits of Soprano's!
- Enjoy a cannoli (not included), while listening to behind-the-scenes info on the Soprano's!
- Our friendly, professional tour guide ensures that you don't miss a thing on this unique and popular tour!
- Bring your camera to capture Tony's "Sopranoland."
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $44.10
- Tour of Sopranos film sites in New York departing at 10am
- Code: TOUR1000
Morning Tour Priority Seating
- Price from USD $51.30
- Priority Seating upgrade includes pre-boarding, guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows, and close access to the tour guide. Departs at 10am
- Code: PRIORITY1000
On this 4-hour bus tour, you'll get a "shakedown" of the sites used on The Sopranos. After meeting in front of the Garment District "Button" on Seventh Avenue at 39th Street, we'll take you through New Jersey's "Sopranoland."
Your professional On Location Tours guide will keep you entertained and informed as you ride in our luxury air-conditioned coach with large windows that are perfect for sightseeing. Learn about the origins of the show, production information and other Sopranos trivia - all while enjoying a cannoli (not included)!
We visit approximately 40 sites on this 4-hour tour, and you'll have a chance to get off the bus at about half these locations in order to get a closer look. Stop last 5-10 minute each, according to the guide's discretion, before returning to our departure location.
Our tours run year-round in all kinds of weather. Enjoy our professional and knowledgeable guides, who will lead the way on this adventure. Travel in comfort as our coaches are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter and come equipped with restrooms. We will have several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour.